- Knowledge Commons - The Knowledge Commons service desk can assist you with many things including: technology and software support, printing, scanning and equipment for checkout. https://www.lib.utah.edu/services/knowledge-commons/
- One Button Studio - The One Button Studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button. http://lib.utah.edu/services/one-button-studio/
- Canvas MyMedia - The MyMedia tool in Canvas has many functions that may be helpful in creating and
editing video for your portfolio.
- record simple video
- use Capture Space within MyMedia to record and edit more complex video
- use Media Space - youtube-like interface for the U’s streaming server that connects to Canvas MyMedia
- Adobe Spark - Adobe Spark is a simple tool for developing videos, websites & images using pre-made templates.
- Office of Software Licensing - OSL has several free software packages for students including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. https://software.utah.edu
- Writing Center
- Career Services
- Cohort - Connect with other learning portfolios users on campus